Assistant Store Manager - Queenstown - 30 Hours
- Experienced team leader to step up to the challenge
- Full-time position, 30 hours a week
- A supportive environment with plenty of opportunity to progress
Are you an experienced supervisor looking to step up to the next stage of your career and can lead a small team of Store Assistants to provide the most exceptional customer service to our customers?
We are looking for an experienced team leader who has a personal interest in nutritious food and a balanced lifestyle to join our team.
As the Assistant Store Manager at our Tank Queenstown store, you will be rolling your sleeves up and get involved in everything and anything relating to the successful running of the store, including:
- customer service standards
- store presentation and food preparation
- ensuring food hygiene standards is adhered to
- controlling the cost of good sold
- managing rosters
Most importantly, ensuring your small team of Sales Assistants has everything they need to make delicious juices, smoothies, salads and wraps to put a smile on our customers' faces.
We would like to hear from you if you are someone who is:
- flexible to work a combination of morning, evening and weekend shifts
- motivated, respectful and able to lead by example
- interested in progressing your career within the foodservice industry and has a valid food safety certificate
- experienced in training and coaching a team of like-minded people
In return, we can offer you a generous discount on our delicious products and various team recognitions programs. Above all, Tank will provide you with plenty of development opportunities to help you progress into your next leadership role.
Sounds like you? Apply now!