Senior Store Manager
- Hands-on store leadership role
- Supportive environment to help you hit the ground running
- Staff perks, recognition programme + more
Are you passionate about healthy lifestyle, nutritious food and want to share your knowledge with those around you?
We are looking for an experienced Manager who can lead and inspire our stores to deliver the most amazing experience to our customers.
You will be supporting two experienced Store Managers with their day-to-day store operations and people management. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for ensuring that our stores are winning in every aspect of sales delivery and customer service excellence, including:
- exceeding store operational KPIs through managing stock purchase, wastage, shrinkage, labour costs and maximising sales opportunities
- delivering exceptional customer experience and managing customer complaints
- maintaining store presentation and adhering to food preparation & hygiene standards
- Initiating local marketing strategies to ensure the stores maximise on sales opportunities
- using your training and mentoring skills to lead and inspire your team to become the best they can be
We would like to hear from you if you are someone who:
- is experienced in managing multiple quick-service food outlets
- has demonstrated success on accurate forecasting and exceeding operational KPI's
- is passionate about food and nutrition and has a good understanding of the market trend
- understands what good looks like in every aspect of service delivery, store presentation and quality control
- leads from the front with proven success in building a highly engaged team, including recruitment, succession planning and performance management
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate, full training, fantastic team discounts, and above all, plenty of support and development opportunities for you to progress your career at Tank.
Sounds like you? Apply now!