Store Assistant - Tank Queenstown
- 10+ hours per week
- Variety of shifts throughout the week
- Fantastic team discount + opportunities to progress
We are looking for an enthusiastic Store Assistant to join our team at Tank Queenstown.
This is a part-time role with a minimum of 10 hours per week working a variety of shifts from Monday to Sunday. This is a small intimate store where you will be working closely with a passionate Store Manager to learn all the tricks of the trade.
Located in the beautiful Queenstown, you will be the face of Tank that demonstrates what kiwi hospitality is all about. You will be involved in every step in making our delicious salad, wraps juices and smoothies, including:
- preparing raw ingredients and ensuring food safety standards are adhered to
- greeting and serving our customers, plus making sure they have the perfect product to suit their needs
- constructing our salads, wraps, juices and smoothies using only the freshest ingredients
It would be awesome if you have some retail experience, but regardless, you will be provided with full training to make sure you can hit the ground running. What is really important is your great attitude, dedication to top-notch customer service and flexibility with your schedule.
In return, we will offer you a great team environment, generous team discount and the opportunity to progress within the company.
Keen to join our team? Click on the link to apply!