Assistant Store Manager - Tank Gisborne
Joining the team at Tank will set you on a path where you'll gain valuable experience!
- Opportunity to step up to the next stage of your career
- Full-time position, 30+ hours a week
- Hands-on learning with plenty of opportunity to progress
Are you an experienced supervisor who is ready to step into a leadership role? We are looking for someone who knows what it takes to provide our customers with the most exceptional customer experience and aspire to lead a team of Store Assistants to be the best they can be!
As the Assistant Store Manager at our Tank Gisborne store, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop your team leadership and business management skills. Working closely with the Store Manager, you will be the trusted 2IC that looks after everything and anything relating to the successful running of the store, including:
- customer service standards
- store presentation and food preparation
- ensuring food hygiene standards is adhered to
- controlling the cost of good sold, sales, wages...and more
Most importantly, making sure the store is running smoothly when your Store Manager is away and your small team of Store Assistants has everything they need to make delicious juices, smoothies, salads and wraps to put a smile on our customer's faces.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- motivated, respectful, and keen to roll your sleeves up and get involved
- Someone who leads from the front and knows what a good customer experience looks like
- flexible to work a combination of morning, evening, and weekend shifts
- interested in progressing your career within the foodservice industry
In return, we can offer you a generous discount on our delicious products and various team recognitions programme. Above all, Tank will provide you with plenty of development opportunities to help you progress into your next leadership role.
Interested to find out more? Apply now!