Store Managers - TANK Juice Bar
- Hands-on store leadership role
- Supportive environment to help you hit the ground running
- Fantastic perks and plenty of training & development opportunities
Are you passionate about a healthy lifestyle, nutritious food and want to share your knowledge with those around you?
We are looking for experienced Managers who can lead and inspire a team of Store Assistants to deliver the most amazing experience to our customers.
TANK is a Kiwi-owned business since 1998, offering freshly made juices and smoothies, delicious salad and wraps to suit everyone's taste. We are always looking for great Store Managers to join our team at TANK. With over 50 stores around Auckland from as far North as Warkwork and as far south as Bombay, regardless of where you are located, we have a TANK store nearby.
As a Store Manager, you will be working closely with other Store Managers in the surrendering area and will be supported by an experienced Area Support Manager where you will have plenty of opportunities to showcase your leadership skills!
This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in all aspects of running a successful store, including:
- exceeding store operational KPIs
- delivering exceptional customer experience
- maintaining store presentation and adhering to food preparation & hygiene standards
- using your training and mentoring skills to lead and inspire your team to become the best they can be
We would like to hear from you if you are someone who:
- is experienced in managing a quick-service food outlet and willing to roll up your sleeves to work with your team
- has a good track record in exceeding operational KPIs including managing the cost of goods sold, labour, sales forecasting etc
- understands what good looks like in every aspect of service delivery, store presentation, and quality control
- leads from the front with proven success in building a highly engaged team
- is flexible to work a combination of morning, evening and weekend shifts
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate, full training, fantastic team discounts, and above all, plenty of support and development opportunities for you to progress your career at TANK.
Sound like you? Apply now!