Store Manager - Auckland CBD
- Auckland CBD location
- Hands-on store leadership role with plenty of support
- Structured training programme with opportunity to grow
Tank is a Kiwi owned business since 1998, offering freshly made juices and smoothies, delicious salad and wraps to suit everyone's taste. We are always looking for great Store Managers to join our team at TANK. We are currently looking for an aspiring manager to join our Auckland CBD team, where you will take on the leadership role to lead and inspire a team of Store Assistants to deliver the most amazing experience to our customers.
As a Store Manager, you will be working closely with other Store Managers in the surrendering area and will be supported by an experienced Regional Manager. We have a structured management training programme in place with plenty of opportunities to showcase your leadership skills and progress within the company.
This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in all aspects of running a successful store, including:
- exceeding store operational KPIs
- delivering exceptional customer experience
- maintaining store presentation and adhering to food preparation & hygiene standards
We would like to hear from you if you are someone who:
- has previous supervisory experience working in a quick-service food outlet or hospitality venue
- has a good track record in exceeding operational KPIs including managing the cost of goods sold, labour, sales forecasting...etc
- understands what good looks like in every aspect of service delivery, store presentation and quality control\
- is willing to roll up your sleeves to work with your team
- leads from the front with proven success in building a highly engaged team
- is flexible to work a combination of morning, evening and weekend shifts
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate, full training, fantastic team discounts, and above all, plenty of support and development opportunities for you to progress your career at Tank.
Sounds like you? Apply now!