Store Manager - Tank Hastings
- Hands-on store leadership role
- Fast-paced environment
- Fantastic perks + ongoing training & development opportunities
We are looking for a Manager for our Tank Hastings store!
Tank is a Kiwi owned business since 1998, offering freshly made juices and smoothies, delicious salad and wraps to suit everyone's taste. Located in the heart of Hastings shopping district, this is a popular and much-loved stop for the locals. With the aim to provide the best customer experience and quality products that are 100% on point, we are looking for an experienced manager who can lead and inspire our team.
With the support of an experienced Regional Manager, you will have plenty of opportunities to showcase your leadership qualities.
This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in all aspects of running a successful store, including:
- exceeding store operational KPIs
- delivering exceptional customer experience
- maintaining store presentation and adhering to food safety & hygiene standards
- using your training and mentoring skills to lead and inspire your team to become the best they can be
We would like to hear from you if you are someone who:
- is experienced in managing a quick-service food outlet or a hospitality venue
- has proven record in delivering operational KPIs
- understands what good looks like in every aspect of service delivery, store presentation and quality control
- leads from the front with proven success in building a highly engaged team
- is flexible to work a combination of morning, evening and weekend shifts
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate, full training, fantastic team discounts, and above all, plenty of support and development opportunities for you to progress your career at Tank.
Sounds like you? Apply now!