Summer Store Assistant - Invercargill
- Fixed-term summer opportunity
- Fun place to work
- Full training provided + generous team discount
We are on the lookout for our summer team starting December 2021 to February 2022!
Summer is TANK's busiest trading period with lots of energy and plenty of banter with our locals. So, if you consider yourself to be someone who has a big personality, love to interact with customers and is not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get involved, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a enthusiastic Store Assistant working minumun 10 hours per week.
You will be involved in every step in making our delicious salad, wraps, juices and smoothies, including:
- preparing raw ingredients and ensuring food safety standards are adhered to
- greeting and serving our customers, plus making sure they have the perfect product to suit their needs
- assemblig our salads, wraps, juices and smoothies using only the freshest ingredients
It would be awesome if you have some retail experience, but regardless, you will be provided with full training to make sure you can hit the ground running. While your attention to detail, speed and willingness to muck in is important, your outgoing personality, genuine smile and dedication to top-notch customer service will be what set you apart.
In return, we will offer you a great team environment, generous team discount and the opportunity to secure a permanent position if one becomes available.
Sounds like you? Click on the link to apply!